Firstly appear in Android 5.0 with a floating window that’s called a heads-up notification. The heads-up notification appears the moment your app issues the notification and it disappears after a moment, and remains visible in the notification drawer.
Disable Heads-Up Notifications
To Disable Notifications Heads-Up in Stock ROM and without to disable the notifications Sounds and Icon from the top bar you need a PC with ADB Software, USB debugging (on) and ADB Drivers.
2. Enable USB Debugging: Go Settings – About Phone and Tap 7 times to enable Developer Options then go back to the Settings and choose Developer options find USB debugging and Enabled it.
3. Configure ADB: Download ADB Software and Extract it to your Local Disk C:\ and open the folder (C:\platform-tools) and Install the ADB Drivers (Remove any phone that is connected to your PC)
4. Disable Heads-Up Notifications Code: Run CMD (Command Prompt – From the main menu or %windir%\system32 ) and run it as administrator
5. Connect your phone to your PC, Allow the USB Debugging and type to the Command Prompt
6. If the Drivers was installed correctly, it will start to running at TCP and type
adb shell settings put global heads_up_notifications_enabled 0
Now the Heads-Up Notifications are Disabled, no need further actions.
Enable Heads-Up Notifications
If you need to enable again the Heads-Up Notifications you need to repeat the process but in the step 6, type:
adb shell settings put global heads_up_notifications_enabled 1
Now the Heads-Up Notifications are Enabled
Drivers Android Phone
If you have problem and you need specific drivers for your Android phone use this:
Alcatel One Touch: http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/global-en/support/
Sony Mobile Communications: http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/drivers/