How to install Game Boy Advance
1. First, download the two links from above.
2. Make a new folder called GBA to extract those files (Keep in your mind this folder will run your GBA emulator, so choose wisely your folder direction).
3. Inside GBA folder make another 5 folders, (Cheats, Roms, Saves, Quick Saves, Screenshots).
4. Run the visualboyadvance-m.exe and change the settings as the pictures below
- Options -> Video -> Configure
- Options -> Game Boy Advance (Enable Real-time Clock) -> Configure (Select the destination folder of your bios file)
- Options -> Speedup / Turbo
- Options -> Directories
How to play games
Now you are ready to play any game for Game Boy Advance you like!!!
You can go to this link and download any ROM you want, export the file you’ve download to the destination folder Roms, and run it from File -> Open.